SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

@durmaz you sound like you are emotionally trading. Just because...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    @durmaz you sound like you are emotionally trading. Just because you are making returns in excess of 50,000% per year which can be cashed out at any time, doesn't mean it's a smart investment? So what is the point of investing then, if it's not to make absurd returns which can potentially change your life? Is it to be 'right' and invest in vehicles like BBUS which should fundamentally go to the moon, but "the economy is not the stock market"

I put $5k in december from that Investor's call and i actually am on $42k. Some of the calls in DeFi such as RUNE and YFI are actually up and at new all time highs today despite the big crash, so it's really unfair to say that he's wrong and stupid. Also @thebarry111 he said that staking coins is zero risk, he never actually said investing in cryptocurrencies is risk free. I can see his frustration, you guys purposefully type bad to condone his behaviour but honestly at the end of the day, he is right, and you guy are wrong - however you want to look at it.

I agree he should not be posting here, but i have managed to recover all my BBUS loss and more, which really helped me pay off some personal debt. I can see he has also helped many other users here, so although he's posting in the wrong forum, it's better than discussing BBUS which has hit new all time lows today.

Just be nice to each other, it's not a football team, being short permanently is the worst thing to do in any market. Im thankful for Investor as instead of losing money with BBUS i managed to take your blind faith and completely paid off all my credit cards. To be fair i have never seen anything posted by @durmaz which would of made money. You have posted all those TA and charts but at the end of the day none were proven right. Yet you want to think this is a smart investment and that of Investor which made 50,000% in 3months is a stupid investment.

Really confused here guys...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.