SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

"This all feels like it did in H12008. Lots of murmurings of...

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    "This all feels like it did in H12008. Lots of murmurings of things not working properly, and one day ...whammo"

Yes, agreed. The ultimate moment will be a bullish move in the market, that will convert a lot of Bears. My feeling is we are near that point, (definitely a lot kess Bears on twitter) but you can't go all-in short on that assumption because it's too reckless.
    I'm now completely out of the market, the only things I hold are physical property, physical gold, & cash.
    If the market wants to keep running, let it do so, it just means the next leg down will be even more brutal.
    I think there is a fear of holding too much cash at the moment because of the digital dollar implications (the theory that they will destroy cash value overnight to crush debt & usher in the digital dollar) but if to do that they'll need a big event to take place (like a crash) to convince the masses it's the only way out.
    The other thing we don't take into account from previous market history is social media like Facebook and Google news feed that influences the hoards of cowboy investors. Regardless of all this we should still revert to fundamentals, raing rates will slow the economy, but the markets have only applied a small discount to this reality. The biggest named in the industry all calling a mega event, are they all wrong? Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.