SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Good analysis! On top of that, war factors, scams going on...

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Good analysis! On top of that, war factors, scams going on killing a lot of capital (FTX, Adani, evergrande) where a couple of them haven't even been a factor until now. Fake money runs deep in the markets and will only be a matter of time until everyone wants to run and hold cash. Still so many sitting there without a clue what is going on because their only source of information is mainstream media (hardly a factual source, let alone a reliable one) Credit Suisse seems like it is still holding on and (my gf and her cousin works as Mortgage brokers) hardly any of the brokers realise how close CS is close to collapsing, they just think it's a normal down cycle and all will be ok. (which it probably will be in years to come) but a lot more hurt is about to come for the markets in the next few months. Inflation is still high, gov debts have never been higher, and now another crisis that the WEF "predicted" is global cyber attacks (apparently italy went offline last night?) if they keep happening, more money will be lost. Seems like a plan to get rid of cash and introduce CBDCs is in action.

I have a small amount sitting out while majority is on a short. If another rally comes, i'll be unloading my clip into the shorts and waiting for the bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.