SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

I think you are brave holding or buying SNAS at the moment...

1. 5,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1733
    I think you are brave holding or buying SNAS at the moment personally unless you are in for a quick trade and are targeting around 13040 on the nasdaq composite. It seems reasonable that it will retest that previous resistance level. If that does not provide support then there is potential support around the 32% fib retracement level of 12,555 on the chart below as there was support here back in March '21 and March '22. That's 7% below the current level which is not an unreasonable pullback given how much it has run but I'm not sure SNAS is worth the risk for that amount of expected return.

On a macro-level, earnings season has begun, and given that earnings are backward looking, they are not likely to unsettle the market. The AI hype is very much still alive to hold up sentiment in tech. The FED has paused and there is not another decision for a couple of months. Tech companies trimming operating costs by cutting back employee numbers will likely be seen as a good thing by markets in the short term.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5385/5385391-0d29d7811b503eb594d0eab4ecd61258.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.