SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Nice post, it is good to see other points of view. My holding of...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Nice post, it is good to see other points of view. My holding of BBUS is around 10% of my portfolio, it has already returned my to me in dividends more than i have lost. My decision to buy and hold a portion of BBUS is based on my belief that we are nowhere near the bottom of this cycle, therefore I'm no implementing a stop loss, as it is impossible to time, but i believe we are close to a sustained move down. Keep in mind I've thougjt that for quite awhile, and fully admit that I have not timed it, but I'm OK with that. I once held a stock that had solid assets, but it declined in price for years, I sold my position 7 years later for a massive loss and it recovered two years after that, so I understand risk and timing!
    I think a lot of traders would be eyeing BBUS right now, fortunately I have not entered a trade for quite awhile, I did post that I would top up at 4350, but my instinct stopped me. I follow the trading style of Davis S Nassar (old school) he teaches to develop a discipline of your own style using basic rules. One of his lines is "ride your winners and crucify your losses".
    The US economy does appear to be doing well, but if from what I've read the consumers keep it afloat are buried in debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.