SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

BBUS, page-14459

1. 1,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Gents, there are only a few stocks pushing up the S&P, and it's mainly Invidia. To me it is apparent that the fed is holding up the larger stocks because if they let this house of cards come down, it will unravel their debt ridden system.
    The average American is buried in debt and suffering financial hardship, there is plenty of evidence of this.
    If there is a crack-up boom in the market it will be because of debasement (investors fleeing cash).
    I personally doubt that will happen.
    While Biden holds the reins he will instruct the FED to keep the market on a even keel and continue to cap the price of oil & gas (by flooding the market) to keep a lid on inflation.
    In regards to liquidity, take a look a Bitcoin, the small investors are cashing in their chips to pay their bills.
    Perth mint are making staff redundant because the domestic buying surge is slowing dramatically.
    I don't think we're going to see a crash, but more of a slow grind down over a long period of time, as the massive pool of liquidity that was pumped into the ecomony slowly dries up.
    Yes, we will see big dips and big rallies along the way, but look at most five year stock charts, and you'll see that historically most equities are still elevated and have room to come down another 20%.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.