SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

BBUS, page-156

1. 10,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592

$4.16, another 300 point up day in the DOW and im out shorting this thing, its unbelievable, even MAINSTREAM economists from CNN and other normal brainwashing business channels are asking why is the FED and white house talking about a 1/2 % interest rate CUT (which is only done historically in emergency times) when the US economy is doing so very well, 3.8% unemployment rate, wages starting to go up, house prices stable, low oil prices etc...

If the mainstream economists are asking why are the powers that be talking about an interest rate CUT when things are looking pretty good, than I think every person on the street should be asking , maybe things ARE NOT so rosy as things seem.

Imagine what will happen when the sheeple wake up and the mainstream business media start reporting that its actually the ARTIFICIALLY LOW % rates that are in fact keeping the US economy afloat, than I think we will see 1000 point decline in the DOW.

its amazing how fake the market is for eg.

when they report slowing growth in the EU and the US, markets go up because that means % rates will be kept LOW ,lol

When they report wages are going up and the economy is looking strong, markets go up too because they ignore the need for % rates

to actually go up, and just focus on the good economic data, amazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.