SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

I feel you man, but just remeber this is why you're seeing these...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I feel you man, but just remeber this is why you're seeing these 52 week highs https://www.finder.com.au/record-numbers-of-new-investors-open-share-trading-accounts

It's artifical, these people think they can get rich quick just look at that link I've pasted above, it is not normal, what do you think these people are going to do when they thought stonks only go up? yet they see them wildly fluctuate and not make them rich quickly, they will pull there money out en mass. I mean the ASX is warning us here, these guys want you to invest obviously but they're even saying listen guys this market is currentlt a roulette table enter at your own risk because they know based on the data shown in the link above it's currently all held up on lit matches.

Save your money mate, it's safer in a high interest account at the moment, best case you make a few hundred a month in interest, worst case you still have the money you started with and not high blood pressure and anxiety worrying "what if" things go south again or wake up and find your capital cut in half because the futures crashed over night.

Give it a few months then decide, worst case you miss out on some gains but atleast your money will be safe and if things stableise then your still good but if not at least you lost nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.