SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

BBUS, page-3368

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I work directly with a government body and on Monday morning I walked into a meeting room of 11 people on the entry to the room u can see 4 signs stating maximum capacity by current regulations is 6 people , as I discussed the room capacity is over crowded I was laughed at, I then held the meeting via conference call. This is a government body with government employees that have every right to not enter, which are covered by legally binding contract as to not have to do that and can not beheld accountable for not showing a old school logic of effort. What hope do the rest of the I'll informed public have. 2nd wave incoming! as soon as people are aloud to move freely. I was honestly shock at the stupidity of people who were given the best of guidance and current information and still made the wrong decision they say 60 days for a new habit, the shut down hasn't been inforced long enough to meet stupidity, the worst thing that is happening now is the over emphasis of a low amount of cases as if we are better than everyone else. To many morrons thinking everything can go back to normal routines to quickly.
    Last edited by travretireby40: 13/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.