SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

BBUS, page-5151

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    I think for the current bbus holders , it is a worthwhile exercise to see which sectors SNP have been outperforming "expectations" and whether that is supported or not. Whilst FANG is a major influence , I'm betting that it has been other sectors such as banking that had been doing some heavy lifting the past week. And that is important when you start applying your conviction to where the SNP goes.

Taking the banking sector in the USA for instance , not Oz , I would probably not be surprised to see that sector keep whatever gains it has made. Drilling down for instance Bank of America is still 20% below pre Covid.

So, where I am going is DYOR ..... It will help your decision on how you play with Bbus as a hedge. if you have simply made a large bet on Bbus then perhaps time to do some strategic stock picking as there are still lots of small and mid caps that imo are quite undervalued and have a large upside. The good news for all is that we have a long weekend and enough time to recharge AND research.

good luck to all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.