SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

BBUS, page-5298

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    I've actually only recently discovered bear funds, so this is all totally new to me.

I'm currently not invested in BBUS or any of the other bear funds, but my plan is to enter when
    I see a few red days in a row and possibly a break below support.

Just not sure on whether to invest in the bear fund or BBUS yet.

I like that BBUS can return 2-2.5% when the s&p 500 falls but think nit's risky if it rises
    dramatically in one session like 9%, which it did on one night during this rally if I recall correctly.

I like many here did not expect the ''bear rally'' to be sustained anywhere near as long as it has.
    I have sat on the sideline the entire time since the crash began. No longs & no shorts as yet.

To be honest, I have felt like a failure at times for not taking advantage of this rally & seizing
    the opportunity & have racked my brain & tried researching where I went wrong, what I had missed.

The conclusion I have come to is that you could have taken a punt on buying long on stocks at the
    beginning & during this rally, but the Fact is, that fundamentals all pointed to a depressed market.
    So on the majority of stocks, it was a gamble wasn't it?

So yes, people can take a gamble, but imo, gaining returns on a gambling strategy will be
    short lived & won't provide any consistency.

It's difficult to put things into perspective when there are so many variables and all (or most)
    indicators aren't lining up with what is actually happening.

The fact that ''Investors'' are buying into Bankrupt companies & causing those stocks to rally,
    really says a lot about the current market perception.

We are currently in the fantasy la la land of leprechauns & tooth fairies & unicorns.

Donald Trump is the magical fairy wearing his tutu dress & waiving his wand around
    seemingly ignoring reality & throwing s**t up a the fan.

The market is so far from reality, that I reckon ''investors'' will now stock up on cruise liners.

For the past week or so, I have been checking the indexes & just cant seem to comprehend
    what has unfolded.

I cant believe the all ords is up 2.4% today.

As cliche as it sounds, I guess the only thing the bears can count on is,

What goes up, must come down.

I also liked the recent post from someone here who reminded of the quote-

Be fearful when others are greedy.

ALL fundamentals have been brushed off as fluff but surely,

It's just a matter of time.

Am waiting patiently for the final countdown.

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2020-06-08/bankrupt-stock-hertz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.