SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

My first foray into stocks was in 1999, I was a genius, I made...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    My first foray into stocks was in 1999, I was a genius, I made 350k from 75k invested. The U.S dollar even helped out by helping returns by moving higher than when I sent the money across. Then it started to unravel but the internet had a bright future and I believed that one day we would all have smart phones that did magical things so I held tight. On the way down I even sold a beachside property in the northern beaches into the decline when Nasdaq was down about 50percent. Rode it all the way down hoping for a turn around. You know how that ended up?. I was still licking my wounds when the GFC blew past. I'd given up totally. 20 years later I figure I'll try again. Was working in my cursed suburb of curl curl checking my brand new trading account thinking Nahhh, Afterpay has just gone from 8 to 12 bucks, I've missed it. Remember last time. Its a bounce!, won't get fooled again.
    So, now i sit here moving my super fund back and forward in and out of cash. Perfectly mistiming every move as the whole world catches alight.

Why am I wrong again, sitting on the sidelines again since march 23...!?

I wish I'd bought hookers and coke as well. The time I've spent on boards, and all the money i've risked, lost or just missed the boat. The Angst, the depression following the 2000 crash....never even made a enough for a cup of coffee from 711.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.