SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

BBUS, page-5793

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    @thebarry111 you are right, and any short explanation is going to be a massive oversimplification. I have seen a number of articles describing fund managers going to cash and remaining there for now.

Whatever we read, or see aggregated into a site (eg Simply Wall St) will be old news and easily misinterpreted.

As an example, if you look as this change of interest notice: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-change-in-substantial-holding-from-mufg.5433420/ it may look like MUFJ has decreased their APT holdings.
    What it shows is MUFG (investment bank) holding movements for Afterpay over the last month. There are both purchase and sales transactions for trading, loaning for shorting. They are doing what they are paid to do, make money trading the markets, and whatever the headline previous/present holding is means absolutely nothing - it was just their position at that point in time.

Someone will know where the smart money is going next, but it certainly wont be me. I remain a bear.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.