SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Been quietly looking at robinhood and volumescome to the...

1. 5,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Been quietly looking at robinhood and volumes

come to the conclusion that the SNP will NOT fall until the mood within that cluster turns bearish. There is simply too much money !

it will happen of course , but when ? Is the question. It could be days, weeks , months , or even yrs sadly ( highly unlikely )

on the other hand , what is possibly a reason why the SNP wont go materially higher is that robinhood is all about the next big thing ( for instance late May into June it was hertz post bankruptcy) . So the money, with no brokerage is simply chasing stock around with gay abandon. There are probably non traditional market makers within robinhood that are making milliions a day.

you can get daily updates on robinhood on what stocks are hot and what are not. If you get a big enough cluster of traders within robinhood I am sure you could influence stock movements of whatever company you choose.

its a delusion within a large community of new investors who have for the time being hijacked the narrative on market trends purely through weight of money and enthusiasm and are self fulfilling.

Now over 15 million first time traders average age 30.

So, I don't think it's all bad news for bears or for the Buffets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.