SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

They make it so they can keep printing it, But that, of course,...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    They make it so they can keep printing it, But that, of course, creates other issues. Pick your poison. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. At the end of the day nothing changes the fact that economies all around the world are severely damaged. The USA will be hit even worse (in my view) because culturally they don’t like government driven controls (it’s why they defend the 2nd amendment relentlessly). The softly-softly approach has led to an inertia around shutdowns that only now they are getting more serious about. This virus distributes easily and shutdowns are the only defense, the Americans will continue to have a disjointed/haphazard approach to that and as such prolong their own pain.

The market is currently priced to suggest that its a ‘V” rebound. I think the market has made a mistake about that in the short term, and will correctly work out that the rebound is not a “V” in the coming months. When that happens, the S&P will go below 1800. IMHO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.