SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

From what ive been seeing on youtube through the george gammon...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    From what ive been seeing on youtube through the george gammon vids, Deutshe Bank is in alot of trouble. Look at their share price action. It mirrors the path of lehman brothers, that didnt end well. HSBC is the custodian of the GLD etf and they aren't a poster child for good corporate behavior either.

So, if we have a big down days on the SNP + followed by big red futures+the fed finally gives up and stops printing billions of dollars for the Repo market and for banks to buy shares(even guaranteeing the banks bad bets by buying that bad debt and Deutsche bank backing the BBUS etf doesn't go bang and so long as Robin Hood gives up and as long as it isn't just a long slow decline of ups and downs producing decay we might get something out of this, maybe.

I've been expecting another leg down since 23march when I passed on Afterpay. I've only been in this thing since Monday , based on some market cycles ppl such as Nenner(who ive gotta say is looking less credible now) but there are 3 cycles ppl predicting a similar thing,so im in for now (could be tax selling tho).

Although the whole US economy looks like a basket case I'm thinking maybe for now BBUS isn't a great bet? because The Trumpster doesn't want to be the one to break the bad news to everyone including the baby boomers that they can no longer retire as their retirement funds are bankrupt, they cant make the 7% they need to pay everyone despite their high risk bets, and the insurance company backing them is a basket case as well.

Stick a fork in their arse, they' re done!

But they just keep on trucking..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.