SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

BBUS, page-94

1. 10,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593

yes iver figured that out, so why hasent inflation reared its ugly head in Australia?

our rates are artificially LOW as well like in the US, remember rates here have been low all throughout Sydney and melb property boom times of the last 10yrs,lol

not one sign of inflation, either it truly is an economic miracle, or the numbers are manipulated to show inflation is low.

I know anyone who does the groceries inflation is NOT 1.5% like the RBA reckons.

Have you also noticed that the WEIGHT of things you buy are getting smaller yet prices are higher, that's DOUBLE whammy blow.

Things that used to be 1kg are now 900g packages, things that used to be 450g cans are now 420g cans, its everywhere, they think us plebs are stupid and wont notice it.

So obviously the laws of economics don't matter anymore do they, rates can stay at 50yr lows FOREVER and inflation can stay low,lol

DEBT Dosent matter anymore either nowdays does it? I guess when it gets too much they can just DELETE THE DEBT on their fed and rba computers and start all over again right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.