SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Hey mate, I completely agree. Nothing has changed on my end I...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hey mate, I completely agree. Nothing has changed on my end I still think this current market is so full of crap it’s not funny, I already liquidated my entire holdings or would have already taken a bath, I did this weeks ago just before all this hit as I saw the writing on the wall all be it a guesstimate but I followed my gut and got out.

Now I’m still going with my gut as nothing is adding up we all know this even the bulls know this but don’t want to say it out loud as they have vested interest in the market staying green. I’m just going with my gut once again here as I know this is one massive bull trap about to catch a lot of boomers of guard and loads of bulls and mums and dads are about to get owned and they won’t even see it coming it will happen so quickly.

I just don’t want to hold bbus over the long weekend (look at the futures right now) to much bull crap can happen the risk/reward is just not there for me. BBUS will be a short term hold for me and I believe this bull trap will continue for a little bit yet, when bbus is around 3.50 or less I will enter as it just won’t go to 15$ or probably even 10$ like @Big_Fella has said it’s a 6-7$ SP at the top is when I would look to sell. In the meantime losing capital I can buy and sell news on elsewhere in the market is not something I want to do if bbus takes a turn for the worst.

So for me entry is important as it’s a short term hold, it’s not a stock I would look to be heavily invested in long term, one reason the market hasn’t made me broke yet is because I will only hold etf’s, blue chips and have a very small risk allocation for penny stocks that “might” blow up if the fundamentals and capital is there.

Everything else is a day trade or short term, the rest is retirement funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.