SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

What's the purpose of investing to you? To treat BBUS like your...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    What's the purpose of investing to you? To treat BBUS like your favourite football team, and that every other investment vehicle must be wrong and a scam? Or is it to make money, so you can live a better lifestyle, retire early, and spend time with family? As an experienced investor as you say you are, you should be agile and quick to react to market movements and price sensitive data. For 9months, Mark, Bgtaylo and yourself have been saying to short the market, and that eventually it will give way and crash. I however, have constantly emphasised that there is no crash, and that every dip is a DCA buying opportunity which you can HODL for long term. Providing alternatives to BBUS is certainly not off-topic, and many people as a result of my posts were able to make money during this difficult time. Does it bother you that other people are making money during a global pandemic?

In terms of hedging, you have advised that BBUS is a great hedging tool for your Australian portfolio. Why would you use an inversed leverage US ETF for your australian portfolio? That too, holding it long term incurs leveraging inconsistencies, etf decay and management fees, you should be ashamed of yourselves for advertising that this is a great investment tool. You've constantly mentioned that gold is a great hedging tool, but looking at the last 12 months, this is clearly incorrect. Do you realise how every information you give is false and misleading, yet you are proud of yourself for costing australians thousands of dollars for your own selfish gain?

I however have provided many great alternatives to hedge against inflation and all the 'craziness' that's going on, such as cryptocurrencies (ETH/BTC), and you can see that it has gone up 1000-2000% within the last year, while BBUS and GOLD have been crashing with the same time period.

I'm even more worried at all the 'football fans' upvoting all your posts. They must be in the same boat, sitting on a sinking boat rather than getting out, switching positions, and making back the losses the correct way. I can show you the steak, but ultimately its up to you to eat it. Me and my friends are not even 25 and are multi millionaires, with flashy cars and property and we can do whatever we want. You could of had the same lifestyle but your inflated ego on donkey kong coins have costed you greatly.

You seem to act like you're smarter than everyone else, and that you're the real genius buying BBUS, while the rest of us 'suckers' are buying the top. Sad thing is that this was your stance was S&P was 3000, 3500, and now above 3800. Just buy the dip, HODL, and get passive income, it's really not rocket science. If you buy and it dips, you can hodl and not worry because long term asset prices go UP, not down. And if it goes up instantly, then you get free money. It's really simple to become rich, don't overcompllciate things with dying inverse US etf's

You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Last edited by Investor4091: 06/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.