SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Crypto has been a great investment this year, and may well...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Crypto has been a great investment this year, and may well continue to be a good investment.

BBUS has not been a good investment this year which we all on here would agree.

A good trader is flexible and agile. I bought BBUS in the March 2020 crash and good quick returns were made, but I didn't cash out so lost those gains unfortunately but still cashed out before suffering any great losses.

I have also done my own research into crypto and staking and am slowly taking up positions, but am still uncertain long-term. Will try and lock in gains as it is volatile.

I have liked both bear and bull cases on this thread which I think is important. From what I read, a lot of people who invested in BBUS are currently out of it and looking for an opportunity for re-entry. I haven't seen anyone in a long time say to enter into BBUS. There may be some who are really deep in the red who are looking for a chance to exit without a huge loss.

People seem to forget that this is a place to put opinions and predictions. They will be right and wrong. The biggest waste of times is the 'congratulations' posts, as they simply do not provide any new information.

Just remember, you are criticizing others for being focused on an upcoming crash and inflated ego's, but if you do not listen to others opinions whether they are right or wrong, you may also find yourself in the same position if other assets go down and your mindset is this is just a dip and continue to rack up losses. Do not fall into the same trap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.