SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

BBUS, page-121

1. 10,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600

DOW up 180, that sucks, I give up, im waiting for the big 1000+ point drop soon, just goes to show how manipulated the entire financial system is, gone are the day when the markets actually followed the economy etc... now its about the fed pressing a button on their computer and everything is great when in reality its not, its amazing how trump is always accusing china of manipulating their currency and economy etc.. the US are the biggest financial manipulators on the world, I bet any money when the DOW finally does crash trump will probably blame some chinese or Russian hacker for the market crash, amazing there is no accountability in this world anymore, its all about me me me 1st and if things go pear shaped, its the other guys fault.

Have alook at kraft Heinz stock on the SP500 it got smashed 28%, because get this, accounting irregularities, meaning, they said they sold more product than they did and they got caught out, and now they are being investigated by the trade commission in the US, if kraft Heinz is manipulating their figures so it looks like they sold more sauces etc... do you guys seriously think they are the only SP500 company doing that? of course NOT

how many other big corporations are manipulating their books to make it look like things are rosy, product is moving etc... when its not and they are up to their eye balls in debt etc... one day the chickens will come home to roost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.