SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Hi Tinhat, you say the FED is not making another rates decision...

1. 1,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Hi Tinhat, you say the FED is not making another rates decision for a couple of months? I think it's more like 4 weeks on the 26th of July. The market had the view that Powell would not raise again, but recently events may have changed that.
    When I talk about money sloshing around there is two ways to solve that for the FED, they can burn the bears (done) and they can burn the Bulls, they have the data to know which option is best at any time.
    The US market is the most overvalued in the world and it is highly manipulated by government intervention.
    Is this last rally investors buying in with expectations of even higher highs, or is it an army of shorters covering their positions?
    When the bases are loaded they will flick the switch.
    Then you have Puttin who is a certified psychopath who could decide to drop an A bomb at any time, and China sitting in the background buying gold at record levels and preparing for an invasion of Taiwan.

I agree timing is the key, but given that it's nearly impossible in this market, I would much rather hold and let the inevitable pan out. Historically bear rallies can go as high a 30%, so are we near the top?
    Are we in a new bull market or are we at the top of a bear market rally?
    Interesting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.