SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

BBUS, page-9204

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well, i turned a 360k win over 8months into a net loss in the tech wreck tho and sold a sydney(collaroy) beashside property 14months into that decline(hoping for the bounce)...lost that too. That wasn't cute..., I was looking for something really really really tall to jump off at the time. It wasn't an easy time.

It seems the internet was a fad , no one will ever use a smartphone and we will just use tin cans and a piece of string to move any data that may inadvertantly need to be transferred. I had a different picture in mind back then.

Personally, I sold everything i had left to buy a house and move from an IT career to mowing lawns with a absolutely shocking allergy to grass. That run cost me 30k. If I had bought Amazon that same month in 2002 instead , I would be pretty well off now.
    For many years on those really hot days I often thought about what might have been. I'm still mowing lawns but only part time these days.

It was the worst period of my life. I gave up trying to get ahead till feburary/march this year. Now it seems all I had to do was buy bankrupt companies at any cost and I would be ok , but I bought the BBUS instead of afterpay.

I hope you can get back your losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.