AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

bby coverage - price target 17c, page-3

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Hi Kwaiden, Good post. That should cheer a few holders up. Looks like BBY have plagiarised WEIGHTLIFTERS good work.

Really highlights the double standards though. Weightlifter gets moderated and suspended for posting that INFO. But if its from a brokers report thats OK. So price sensitive info or deal analysis is OK from brokers but unlawful from punters.

Great to have KC back on board. Hope you are feeling better and ready for the ride ahead.

have read the cross posting with OBJ. I still can't see what the excitement is. From a risk angle it looks like a hugely risky investment with little upside to be gained upon any success.

90% of all early Bios fail.probably higher. From my observations 90% of tech stocks that come out of Perth also fail. Double jeopardy from a risk perspective.

The risk profile of POH is receding rapidly. If the deal mentioned does come to fruition we will have strong outside vailidation from the Company spending the money. Those numbers mentioned are very healthy deal for an Aussie bio to acheive.

In last weeks debate the most irritating and incorrect statement was 3 yrs till any money. We will have Insulin in trials this year.The results should be released late this year. If an OXY deal is signed with the above numbers and then POH announce results from Insulin trials have the same level of success as OXY ,watch this baby FLY.

Remember we know they can deliver insulin and OXY. What was exciting was the performance of the matrix patch. If they get the same performance out of Insulin Matrix Patch I would want to see $5 a share at least.

After statins @ $70 Billion, Insulin patch should be next best seller. However POH will be the only supplier. Thats called a monopoly on what should be second best drug class in the world.

I will leave the Fat Burner cream for KC to canvas. And perhaps KC could edit this post and correct any mistakes.

Cheers PoS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.