RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

bby research, page-11

1. 383 Posts.
    I'd have to strongly disagree waldo.

PJ has continued to jump every hurdle placed in front of him. The finance is the next (and biggest to date) that he is negotiating. As previously stated numerous times he could have accepted the bank syndicate terms but he knew it wasnt in the shareholders (and his he has 5% of the company) best interest. If he fails to achieve that this calendar year then he would have failed in his role to get boikarabelo operational. If that happens, at that time I will agree with you that maybe he wasnt worth his $500k pa.

Waldo how are you measuring his performance? If you rated the performance of every CEO in the small cap sector by SP performance you would only have 5% doing their job. Sentiment is as bad as it has ever been, add to that crumbling prices for all commodities and it is literally impossible for a small resources company to increase their value in this climate.

Waldo do you really believe he is in his current role just for the $500k pa? If you do you truly are a fool. His mother load pay day is when he turns this company into a 30yr efficient low cost producer churning out product to guaranteed locked in hungry customers. When he does, the company which he owns 5% of will be worth $500M and his $25M stake should see him out nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.