SBR 14.3% 1.6¢ sabre resources limited

Thanks for your very interesting perspective and for sharing...

1. 1,875 Posts.
    Thanks for your very interesting perspective and for sharing that information with us.

But jimmy, jimmy, jimmy - I have to say, I couldn't read past the first sentence - my eyes were watering! "Pad 4 is down 140-150 in one hole and still in oxide mineralisation with diamond core"

Hell, if those assay results are good the rest of your post, with respect, is pretty irrelevant. 150 meters and still in visible mineralisation!!

I acknowledge your critical perspectives and I'm sure there is some frustration at the seeming lack of smooth progress but good results will be the simplest way to deal with that!

Notwithstanding all the difficulties being encountered it is an exceptional team and they look like they are on some very good ground as you say. No doubt the pressure will be on BBY if the share price remains where it is.

I think the geology will over-ride the difficulties that you have mentioned. They are valid concernss but by your descriptions Pad 4 is looking good and some results could not be too far away. Let's hope that they will appease any disgruntled investors.

May it be a Merry Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.