BCI 0.00% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

bc iron video, page-2

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks for finding this BM. There's a few BCI related videos on the right hand side. It seems Todd works for Watpac. I'd say these videos are Watpac promotional videos, although the posted link seems to be more for BCI only, since there's no mention of Watpac in the clip.

I'm surprised these videos aren't more readily available. This is the current deal that we have at BCI ladies and gents. It comes across to me that BCI is no longer trying to tell it's mum and dad shareholders about the company. BCI is ONLY focused on promoting the company to 'players'. My guess is some of this came about when BCI management had to put up with some pretty nasty stuff from mum and dad shareholders 14 months ago during the failed Regent bid.

I try to read as much as possible about BCI. What I found when watching this video was I switched it off half way through and I didn't watch any of the other BCI clips on the right hand side. I was trying to figure out in my mind what was annoying me. I think it's that there's almost this secret world out there where a privileged few with a BCI gold card get to watch these type of promotional videos, and are most probably also privy to BCI's current affairs. Where as BCI holder 'chelkn' doesn't seem to have membership to the 'in' crowd. Even though I'm a BCI shareholder I'm left in the concession stand. I hope I'm wrong with this thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.