BCI 2.08% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

bc iron video, page-4

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Great find BM, How did you manage to stumble across it??

I really enjoyed seeing those surface miners in action. The aerial shots also gave me a better overall view of the mine - using Watpac was a smart idea as they have the experience and have managed to almost instantly create a well-run mine!
    _____

Now Chelks, you must stop drinking the same cheap red wine that Til's has been drinking - it is turning you into a worse "conspiracy theory analyst" than what I am. But let me add to our input anyway.

Sure, it was great seeing the visuals on BCI but they didn't really teach us anything that we didn't already know....

Yes, BCI have no excuse for not putting a link to the videos on their website - especially the one that is a year old already. You would think that if there was a possible "merge" or "capital raising" in the near future management would like to have a high SP and what better way than to promote BCI with a video?

___

O well, another exciting day ahead of us.
    My extract of the day from Blake Wilshaw's report is:

"Young forecasts BC will have $A60-80 million cash on hand by that time."

This is by end of June - and as BCI's forecasts have always been conservative, I'm betting on there being $80M !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $706.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $198.5K 812.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44912 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 377190 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.