ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Long time reader, have been holding/buying for 1-year, but very...

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234

Long time reader, have been holding/buying for 1-year, but very seldom post on ADO, as more on iron ore shares.

I have very little doubt that the bit below is referring to Beckmen Coulter (spelling?).

Daniher own some large lab/diagnostic equipment companies who I understand are testing ferociously.

Also i think this deal is much loser than we think.

Not ramping, but just confirmed many things.

cheers
    Nemio

These are the companies that develop, manufacture and sell the instruments in pathology laboratories and
    the ?test kits? that are used on those instruments. They operate in a highly regulated environment and need
    to meet the exacting standards of regulatory authorities such as the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
    and the European Medicines Association (EMEA).
    Importantly, throughout the year we have learnt that the major global IVD players undertake extensive due
    diligence assessing our technology. We have been consistently informed that if these potential customers
    implement Mix&GoTM, they will be doing so across their range of assays. This broad and significant
    implementation helps provide an understanding and insight into the cautious and patient nature of the
    negotiations with the IVD companies. Anteo remains confident that agreements will materialise in due
    course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.