BC8 8.11% 40.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

SLR won’t buy its own assets back.Why would they sell for $10 Oz...

1. 12,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3214

SLR won’t buy its own assets back.Why would they sell for $10 Oz in the ground and buy it back for over $150 Ozin this market? That is not a good trade for them. They are majorshareholders and Bc8 will bring the assets to life while they produce their owngold. These assets were non core but not drilled out at all. They would ratherthe assets get drilled out and get the uplift that way. It must be aboutuse of capital for them. Bc8 will develop them and get the upside. Theybasically doubled their money when the stock hit $1.
    I fully expect some of these ore bodiesto drive the resource over 1m ounces and well beyond over time. There is a realchance that we get a knock on the door down the track as other local producerslook for mine life and grade. The location of these ore bodies is as good as itgets. Having SLR as a major share holders provides us with a betterbargaining chip moving forward because anyone who might wish to take a tiltwon’t be getting the company for under its fair value. I see Bc8 year end valuecloser to $1.50 depending on the overall market and gold price action. You can’t just keep adding heaps of cheap high grade ouncesand not re-rate.
    The gold price is solid with thecurrent mini pull back kept in check with the Aussie dollar pull back. It’sstill about the same high price but people don’t read and understand thingsproperly. Once again, that is the opportunity imo. This is the right stock forme to ride out imo. Ticks all the boxes and has $12m in cash to get us over theline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.030(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.5¢ 37.5¢ $2.257M 5.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 14869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.