DCC 2.33% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

BTC steady above 8.2K, uptrend confirmed and continued, Crypto...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    BTC steady above 8.2K, uptrend confirmed and continued, Crypto getting more and more legit. I love it how DCC, or Bankera for that matter (of which DCC holds over 100M tokens), are completely cool about the ban on ICO and Crypto advertising: it will clear the entire space of "scams" and will make it more robust! This is really good for solid companies such as DCC.

Look at BTCS or BTSC: these companies don't even have a functional website, no activity whatsoever, 2 or 3 board-members (not doing anything) and no viable products: and they still trade on Market cap above USD 25 mill. The markets are still super hungry for Blockchain and Crypto. If DCC were listed in the US, it would be easily trading at USD 0.5 billion market cap.

Very happy to HODL, and I am so looking forward to the quarterly!

Also, I did buy some BNK tokens (about 300K of them) in the ICO, and if you follow what Bankera do, it is truly amazing. I have received over 0.011 ETH so far in weekly revenue re-distribution by just holding BNK (they pay their revenue redistribution in ETH): and this is just the revenue from their Spectrocoin MVP. When their own exchange goes live this quarter, and other products are introduced, the weekly revenue share will go up exponentially.

BNK token itself will hit the markets later this quarter, and whilst the ICO closed at EUR 2.2 cents per BNK, most people believe that BNK will start trading at - at least - EUR 10 cents once it hits the exchanges (which would be EUR 10 million in the kitty for DCC... and some good return for me too ),

I am excited boys and girls! I am really starting to believe in Nugget's prediction that DCC will close the end of 2018 above 1 AUD .

**HODL BCC**

J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $36.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $57.91K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24620 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 44193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.