CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

BCC real reply to email no deal, page-176

1. 83 Posts.
    True Tomsun25, and I will paste my previous post,
    Smokedog posted, 'This is the week I have been anticipating/expecting news all along post capital raise - directors are well and truly back after negotiations, a week has passed in between and we are ready to bear the fruits of their labour overseas including the BCC and other MM deals.' However, The announcement on 12th may 2017 states, 'The Company is now pleased to advise that Capital directors’ recently met with BCC executive management in Vancouver. The meeting was highly positive, and provided the basis for further negotiations in relation to a potential investment in BCC by Capital.'
    Clearly, there is no fruit to be had yet. We are informed by smokedog that CMY directors are back in Australia therefore the CMY directors returned with little more than 'basis for negotiations', that is confirmed on the 12/5/2017 CMY announcement. How does Smokedog figure that this week is the week for the announcement because there has only been one business day since last announcement from CMY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.