MTC 44.4% 26.0¢ metalstech limited

patience I'm not too concerned about the macro affect on MTC as...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    patience

I'm not too concerned about the macro affect on MTC as it doesn't have the available shares anymore to panic dump. Look what happened yesterday when most lithium stocks went down between 15 and 50 %, while we went 3, and our previous day's 'crash' was caused for another reason, of which the road to recovery was immediate.

In general I think we'll be fairly resilient if the market goes down again because of our small available register and our basic FA. We are a little further advanced than many low MC Li specs, and I'd be very surprised if we don't get further cornerstones near term.

The pressure is on in the lithium sector for ready to market product and access. We are close to this and that is why we have attracted the '2' investors so far.

In the present macro climate it is easy to forget our advantages. Personally, MTC was the only stock I bought yesterday after selling AVZ due to increased sovereignty risk. I was tempted to buy more today but I couldn't resist the temptation of some faster moving excitment, which has yet to prove successful.

Anyway, not withstanding further bad news, we will steadily climb upwards, and what bad news could there be that can't be overcome? Lithium being replaced is the only credible one, and that's not happening too soon. As for new investors, the world is full of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.080(44.4%)
Mkt cap ! $51.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.0¢ $844.5K 3.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17898 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 423 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.