BCC 0.00% 15.5¢ beam communications holdings limited

BCC updated valuation. +$1 by FY23 end, page-4

1. 1,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1898
    I personally think Apple having satellite features is good as it will grow the market. It won't be a substitute for the knowledgeable consumer who will use Zoleo/Garmin, and it certainly won't replace Government or Enterprise clients that need reliability and functionality.

What it could do is get basic users accustomed to the service and if they use it enough, they will probably upgrade to something better.

Also, the Apple chipset links to the GlobalStar network, which is an inferior network and does not operate in all countries because it does not have the licenses to operate. That takes time and money. Either way, we're still a year off at least.

As for broker coverage, I think in the next 6 months we will likely have some paid coverage, which is a good first step to get the brand out a bit more.

If we're being honest, the low market cap and weak liquidity would be key reasons why you wouldn't cover the stock - after all, research houses need to make money and allocating scarce resources to a microcap like Beam - right now, isn't wise.

But this is also why I see opportunity as I'm not relying on someone else's research and I'm doing it myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37049 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 2380 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.