AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

bcd flying and mak own approx 45% of it, page-10

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Is the quoted sections from prior announcements still possible? I couldnt see if it being completely ruled out? I have no idea how it would benefit MAK though? They would have to be issued further shares in BCD im guessing?

"A key aim of the Minemakers Board is to enhance and capture value for its shareholders with respect to the Company's exciting non-phosphate assets. Gold and tin are currently at all time record prices. After the debt to equity conversion, which will result in Minemakers gaining control of BCD, there is presently a general intent that the Company's Tasmanian tin and tungsten assets (it currently has four deposits and is drill testing new targets near Rossarden) will be merged with BCD to create a separate Tasmanian mining house. Shareholders will be fully informed of developments as they occur, and their approvals sought as and when required. Other ways to drive value will also be considered."

"Minemakers has advised that after the debt to equity conversion, it is its general intent that Minemakers Tasmanian tin and tungsten assets would be merged with BCD's gold assets to create a new Tasmanian mining house. Minemakers currently has four tin/tungsten deposits in Tasmania and is drill testing new targets near Rossarden."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.44K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6421083 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134774 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.