AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

"yeah where is dapper today, i bet you this gem is a tough nut...

1. 3,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143

"yeah where is dapper today, i bet you this gem is a tough nut to swallow!!"

dalemmah,
    You appear to be missing my point!!!

I bought into MAK because of the outstanding Wonarah project
    Maybe you haven't held for as long as i have but you may be interested to note that management have now had two SPP's since i have been a shareholder.
    One at $1.50 per share and the other at $0.43 per share, both of these SPP's were to advance the Wonarah project.
    To date we have had not one update from management re the VERTE MOU contrary to Andrew Drummond indicating in the announcement that further news would be following "shortly" re this matter!!!
    I also notice that several posters on this forum seem to think that MAK has plenty of cash in the bank for advancement of the Wonarah project.
    If you take into account the funds that the company has now raised from these two SPP's and now what is left, you should start to become very concerned re their cash burn rate considering the shareholders still have absolutely no idea what time frames the company is now placing on the Wonarah project.
    The other bit of advice i would give is that once junior explorers start divesting their assets into other floats more often than not, the only winners are the Directors and their Sophisticated Investor friends.
    Finally i remind you that considering the SPP's were at $1.50 & $0.43 respectively, all shareholders who invested in them are still out of pocket.
    I hold in the hope that the company will finally have some well overdue progress to announce to their long suffering shareholders in the first quarter of 2011.
    If these updates aren't forthcoming within this time frame then you won't have to suffer my "negative" postings re MAK any longer as i will no longer be a shareholder!!!
    cheers,
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.849K 969.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6061535 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6725011 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.