BCI 0.00% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

I dont think they have been silent on it Mac, but cant be...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I dont think they have been silent on it Mac, but cant be bothered to look for the words. I remember in a report them saying the smaller area was offset by higher than expected salinity levels or something - whether this argument holds water or not I dont know but I do remember words to that effect.

I have stated also this before but again not sure - there is an alternative way of starting productions which is not fill pond one, wait, transfer to 2 etc. They could just fill the lot and then with a bit of maths and time wait for the concentrations in all the ponds to increase and then once the last pond which is also the smallest pond and therefore the quickest pond to condense - then start moving to production with the other ponds would all have brine at greater than expected concentrations and it would be a bit like a traffic snarl starting. I would not be surpised if they do something like that but just a hunch.

The bigger overlooked factor I think is teh crystallisers I read once needed two years to form a bed of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $721.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $32.68K 130.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 141693 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 94251 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.