BCI 3.92% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

Nice relaxing afternoon here in the beautiful, sunny mountains...

1. 3,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Nice relaxing afternoon here in the beautiful, sunny mountains of northern Italy, before starting our long, slow trip home. Just Bellissimo!

Ruskin, your recent post re the new 'Little Pond' - I reckon you are on to something, but only partially correct there. It's certainly not from the second sea water intake pump station though - it is still yet to be approved and built!!

However some sea water appears to have been manually pumped and piped from that area to that particular spot you identified for, what I believe to be, testing.

Just goes to confirm approvals aren't quite fully there yet. More sleepless nights for the CEO.

But did you note the colour of the 'sea water' in that small pond?

During the recent CEO/CFO Quarterly Results broadcast, in the Q&A section, the CEO mentioned something about using 'Green Dye' to accelerate evaporation rates once the pumping of sea water is approved. From memory it was the second question asked, about the Pond Filling process.

On this basis, I would assume the site you have detected there is the 'test site' for this 'Green Dye' concept the CEO mentioned.

Strangely enough, if you check out that very same spot with a 'Moisture Filter', as is available on some of the satellite sites (I use Sentinel), it actually shows no 'Moisture' recording at that spot whatsoever.

So, a quick web search has revealed that 'Green Light' can increase evaporation rates.
    "The researchers found that the effect varied with color and peaked at a particular wavelength of green light"
    Search MIT News - In a surprising finding, light can make water evaporate without heat.

Maybe BCI are clutching at straws here, desperate to actually hit a deadline and, to use their own words, "We do what we say", with what appears to be a rather unusual and potentially dubious path. However, if it works???

The clock is ticking.

The CEO's job may well be wholly relying on 'Green Light', or more correctly, 'Green Dye'.

Regardless, as has been said many times before with this project and company, "only time will tell".

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $706.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $861.7K 3.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117457 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 50173 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.