BCI 0.00% 22.5¢ bci minerals limited

In August last year, a video was 'accidently' released by BCI...

1. 2,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    In August last year, a video was 'accidently' released by BCI showing the water flow design for the Gas Pipeline Crossing. As I had posted it to HC, it was subsequently pulled a few days later but quite a few of us at the time would have seen it. It no longer publicly exists.

The video demonstrated the design concept which saw small channels extending eastward from Ponds 2 and 3 towards the 'North/South Rd', cut to direct water/brine closer to the GPL crossing, to allow a single or multiple pump/s (it did not define how many) to pump the water 'over' the GPL's.

It is clear now that this was the 'finalised design' for the GPL solution, and whilst may have been verbally accepted by the GPL owners, had not been formally finalised and/or signed off with them, so was pulled from public viewing.

One of my posts at the time contained the following extract from the video -

"The transfer of brine from Pond 2 to Pond 3 will occur via a specific design agreed with the Gas Pipeline Owners. The brine transfer will be incorporated into the North/South access road, thereby maintaining a single crossing of the Gas Pipe Line corridor. As the road crossing & brine transfer station are 12 kilometres inland & well away from the soft soils of the mud flats, risk to the Gas Pipelines is minimised."

FYI. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $648.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $97.06K 437.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 51927 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 4724 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.