BCI 0.00% 30.0¢ bci minerals limited

Lol, no @nigelnz. I just checked for you - my last 'trade' sell...

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Lol, no @nigelnz. I just checked for you - my last 'trade' sell on BCI was in Oct 2021 at .50c..... And it was only a relatively small portion of my total holding to take some profits and take up an opportunity elsewhere.... I've well and truly replaced it and some since then...... wink.png

If you have read my posts over the last few months you would certainly have picked up a 'change of tone' (as you put it) with regard to the cost review/funding issue. It's just that I'm a little more 'subtle' than some others here..... wink.png

I've said repeatedly that the major cause of the BCI sp stagnation is the uncertainty over the company, and the Mardie project, on this issue. Until its funding is resolved there will be 'Project Development Uncertainty', and that is not good for ANY company/project...... One just has to look at the recent SOP failures for examples of this.

If one looks at BCI critically, it is current trying to resolve a funding gap due to well documented inflationary pressures, with a new MD who, whilst may well be highly qualified for the task, is an 'unknown' quantity at this time.

The time involved with the CEO/MD change over has certainly been a contributing factor, but that time has now passed.

I'm quietly confident BCI will overcome this and other secondary challenges, but its time for the company to come clean on this issue, in particular, and provide clarity to shareholders and the market more broadly.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $865.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $164.2K 551.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37163 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 8746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.