BCI 2.22% 22.0¢ bci minerals limited

I believe you will find there are two different issues for you...

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    I believe you will find there are two different issues for you to consider here, @fitnfam.

The first, and most important, is the cost review/funding issue for the entire Mardie Project.

One of many secondary issues that is impacting, or delaying, the Mardie Project, is/are the 'Environmental' requirements and approvals. It is these requirements, or conditions, of the original MS1175 (the original Mardie Environmental Approval) that are delaying any 'Pumping of Seawater' into Pond 0, etc.

If you haven't read this important document I'd suggest you go to - https://wamsi.org.au/research/programs/mardie-project/ and click on the "MINISTERIAL STATEMENT 1175" document on the right hand side of the page. This document explains the conditions under which Mardie construction can progress and where able, the company HAS subsequently progressed construction. However, the issue of pumping water, and the construction of the southern portions of Ponds 1 and 2 for that matter, are both tied up as a result of responses to this document and its requirements/conditions.

The company is responding to these requirements, but the resolution of this particular matter (the authority to Pump sea water) is tied up in the approvals processes included within the applications for the Optimised Mardie Project.

So on this subject, the company can only wait for the approvals process to proceed and then respond accordingly.

As you see, there is more than one issue 'challenging' the Mardie Project currently - however rest assured, Project Funding is the main one!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $634.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.106M 4.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 176953 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 40304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.