BCI 4.00% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

I think the choice of turtles is apt hey Squirrel, representing...

1. 1,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    I think the choice of turtles is apt hey Squirrel, representing the long slow march to salt production
    #Sustainability is an essential core business activity in supporting BCI’s vision of becoming a globally significant and sustainable industrial minerals business.

Working with Pendoley Environmental, BCI implemented a Marine Turtle Monitoring Program to collect baseline data of marine turtle nesting and hatching activity in the Mardie and surrounding regions, to further understand the nesting population and habitat. Check out these great shots taken near Fortescue River and offshore islands during Pendoley Environmental’s recent peak green and flatback turtle hatching season survey.

“The preservation of natural habitats has been and continues to be a primary input in the design of the Mardie Salt & Potash Project. To that end, BCI commissions environmental studies to ensure environmental monitoring and management to protect biodiversity at Mardie,” said BCI’s Head of Corporate Affairs, Angela Glover.
    No alternative text description for this image

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $692.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.8¢ 24.0¢ $42.98K 176.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 189585 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 27668 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.