BCI 2.13% 23.0¢ bci minerals limited

Like many I just want to see some salt water being pumped into...

1. 2,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Like many I just want to see some salt water being pumped into ponds.

The evaporation side of things can be sped up by running ponds 1 and 2 and maybe 3 or more half full of water to initially speed up overall evaporation of water and swiftly regain some time momentum lost when the pumps are finally operational I have no doubt.
    One has to imagine the pumps are rightsized for maximum water pumping inflow and production over the hottest and windiest periods of the year(The most productive),meaning they should have pumping capacity to spare in less than ideal periods.
    The specific gravity of the salt desired between ponds only matters toward the end of the process for final yields and time settling at the end one would guess.Once its all up and running that will probably change to suit actual production needs and site reality anyway.
    Easy once the last pond or two hits the desired specific gravity to start topping up the ponds behind them you would think to then pull them inline with the right sg and then ease back on pumping.
    Imagine the quicker ramp-up that would create.

Just thoughts of course .
    I am sure they have an accelerated initial pumping ramp-up plan in place and if not would find that rather unimpressive given the time cost of the sums involved with production and the advantage of accelerated salt production along with a quicker cash flow into the overall business model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $677.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ $496 2.156K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 431897 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.3¢ 23.3¢ 23.0¢ 151372
Last updated 10.39am 06/06/2024 ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.