BCI 0.80% 31.5¢ bci minerals limited

Tough call mate. Its been a tough week. Data coming out of China...

1. 52 Posts.
    Tough call mate. Its been a tough week.
    Data coming out of China hasn't been that great all week, but the Asian markets have seen a slight recovery from their mid-week troubles in general. Greatest concern this week being Chinese being down 11% the year on. The ASX has been in the dumps because of the AUD going up, which makes sense, given that a large portion of the Australian equities market is foreign investment-funds held. No one wants in, most want cash out. Oil prices coming down is a good sign though.
    Fundamentally, IO prices are forming some what of a base. The firm I work for went in for BCI at 25cents, and forecasted 60 by end April. We have since revised the date to end May, early June, pending the dollar's movement.
    Best bet is BCI will be bouncing between 41 and 51 over the next week. Charted against BHP, FMG and RIO, BCI's sensitivity and movement in accordance with OI prices has been amplified for obvious reasons of scale and etc.
    If the price movements dont make sense, i recommend gong back to the fundamentals, being the OI futures and dalian index. Dont panic sell, the shorters for FMG have been known to screw retail traders over pretty bad and have a good laugh over lunch at the office. Should be pushing through to 55 soon. Stay strong and steady mates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.