BCI 4.08% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

bci poll - mark 2, page-2

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Nullagine is up and running. Thanks Mike for getting us this far but the mine is taking care of itself now. A bonus to Mike would just be pandering to Mike and not do any good for shareholders which I remaind Mike HE WORKS FOR!

If you reward Mike do you reward others as well. Blair, Greg, Tony to name just a few have worked hard to, be careful, this is a slippery slope here. Why don't the others deserve bonuses as well? Could they fell hard done by?

Mike's done pretty well for himself already. What would be the amount of money Mike received per year at BCI once options are taken into account, $800K?... $1M? Crickey, that ain't bad.

Mike believes the board deserves to pay him more, is that the problem? That's a question for Mike and the board then, not shareholders. Mike's a big boy, I'm sure he can take care of himself and if the board doesn't believe that Mike deserves a bonus, well maybe just maybe the board is right in that decision. Considering Mike Young is seen by some as the face of BC Iron, why would Mike leave? Remember what I said about pandering to someone.

I hate to say it, but as Janet jackson once said, "What have you done for me lately". Can anyone sight anything positive from Mike recently that's pushed the SP up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $77.96K 310.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42598 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 323604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.