BCI 4.08% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

bci poll - mark 2, page-4

1. 393 Posts.
    Hi chelks.
    I agree that Mike has done an amazing job of bringing BC Iron to producer from explorer in such a short period of time.

I have held this stock since 2009 and regrets I have none. It is by far the best performing stock I have.

BCI is part of my (play portfolio) where I punt on small to mid cap stuff. I run my SMSF which has some BCI but mostly divy paying stuff. If BCI starts paying divys then that fund would take up heaps more.

I agree that Mike should be paid a premium for the work he has done.. probably in cheap opies. Probably the whole board excepting Regent and consmins directors should get options as well.

As far as Mike looking for new roles, I can see how that works. BCI was going to look at a whole range of M&A's not just iron ore plays. Then came the statement that we do iron ore best so lets just keep doing that. That suggests that a major share holder told him that's what he is to do. Share holders are ultimately the boss.Not long after that, Mike set up CZI.

I think he is bored, needs new challenges. He is a "Frontier's man" an explorer.

steam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.