AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

bcia coal drying and handling seminar and expo, page-128

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Tomorrow June 26th should see Mantle announce that Exergen have lodged their prospectus for the CAG merger to Exergen Limited.

Mantle announced the proposed merger so I imagine they will ann' the prospectus although looking at the CR ann' just out, we may be back on to rations when it comes to shareholder updates?

June 2013 Latrobe City Council - Securing Our Future 2013

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=latrobe%20city%20exergen&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.latrobe.vic.gov.au%2Ffiles%2Fe84f8815-43b4-4ba5-b452-a1d500b22bb7%2FSecuring_our_Future_2013_Government_Investment_Opportunities_in_Latrobe_City_adopted_3_June_2013.pdf&ei=rvXIUZW8M4WjiQfz74CICw&usg=AFQjCNHO-hbkon8TBpcRCdYXPqZ5Ha5aiw&bvm=bv.48293060,d.aGc

A New Resource:
    Leveraging innovation and jobs from the brown coal asset.

Exergen
    exergen.com.au
    A $2 billion project to utilise continuous hydrothermal
    dewatering processes to reduce power plant emissions
    by up to 40%.
    Proposal is for a 12 million tonne p.a. export
    focussed commercial coal-processing plant,
    infrastructure and mine.
    1,300 Estimated construction jobs (at peak)
    490 Permanent positions
    Project cost and assistance required:
    Exergen is seeking facilitation and approvals support
    from the Victorian and Australian governments.

Port of Hastings rail link -

The development of the Port of Hastings is of vital importance to the entire
    Gippsland region, as expressed in many strategic documents. Rail connectivity
    to Gippsland from the Port of Hastings would allow the cost-effective export
    of brown coal products and derivatives as well as other bulk and containerised
    products. A number of international investors have indicated that connectivity
    to the Port of Hastings is a key infrastructure gap that is negatively impacting
    on long term investment decisions in Gippsland.

cheers
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.