AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

bcia coal drying and handling seminar and expo, page-44

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "What has happened with the capital raising of the $100 million that Exergen via RFC Ambrian was endeavouring to have completed by March 2013???"

Your guess is as good as mine. Exergen are still a private company and do not have to release this information.

"Why have Exergen decided to build the CHTD demo plant at LV rather than Bachus Marsh when in fact BM has the required infrastructure allready in place whereas LV does not?"

Because the LV has a $90m grant in place where the technology is going to be proven. Then the technology will be proven and can be setup at various locations with surety to investors.

"Why doesn't the management come out and update us long suffering shareholders with their proposed scheduling of their various projects eg BM?"

They have you just dont read the announcements.

"Being a shareholder i do not wish to be negative but it is becoming a tad tedious reading the same old prompting from the "faithfull" when in fact the share price is crap and we are totally in the dark due to management giving us next to no positive news re Bachus Marsh and Latrobe?"

We are just patient and do not require instant gratification, we also realise this is a tough market for microcaps, even though the CR was over subscribed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.