BCK 0.00% 1.9¢ brockman mining limited

Well, the missing presentation is finally out as an ASX...

1. 174 Posts.
    Well, the missing presentation is finally out as an ASX announcement and also on Hot Copper.

Along with s lot of great information about resources and continuing exploration (Ophthalmia looking good!), a lot of information is provided about rail and port infrastructure.

Regarding negotiations between BCK and TPI for access to TPI's rail, the timelines provided on page 15 for completion of the Supreme Court judicial hearing indicate that:
    1. The hearing is expected to be over in May
    2. If the result is in BCKs favour, negotiations will follow with an agreement to be reached within 127 days (about 4 months after the hearing or 6 months from now).
    3. The negotiation period can,however, be extended by agreement (between the parties), and
    4. If no agreement is reached, there is a 6 to 18 month period for arbitration and possible judicial review of the arbitral decision.

So, if the court rules that TPI doesn't have to negotiate, I would think it will be several more years of pain for all of us because the independent rail option isn't even at pre-feasibility stage yet.

If the court ruling is favorable to BCK, however, I won't be surprised if TPI drags the process out as long as possible so that we won't have a signed agreement for 2 years, with rail operations starting many months after that.

Hopefully I'm being far too pessimistic and it will all go perfectly with a signed agreement within 6 months and our ore being shipped sometime in 2015!!

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $176.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 427394 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 140000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.