RTG 2.27% 4.5¢ rtg mining inc.

BCL have made a statement, page-2

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Then there is the question of the 2015 mining act & this so called 'first right of refusal' held by BCL.

Here is the section of the act pertaining to the 'Special Mining Lease'.

Former holder of special mining lease

(1)
    This section applies to a special mining lease in respect of
    land in Bougainville granted, renewed or continued in existence under the National Mining Act or any other law and in force on 1
    January 2011.
    (2)
    The holder of a special mining lease to which this section applies is taken to have been granted an exploration licence over land the subject of the special mining lease under Section 100 (1).
    (3)
    The exploration licence is taken to have been granted on 8 September 2014, and has a term of 2 years.
    (4)
    The holder of the licence —
    is entitled to be issued with a licence in the prescribed form; and
    (b)
    is, for the term of the licence (and any extension of the term), exempt from the obligation to —
    (i)
    have and implement an exploration work programme ; and
    (ii)
    meet minimum exploration expenditure requirements ; and
    (iii)
    if the holder applies for an extension of the licence

relinquish any part of the area subject to the licence.
    (5)
    The holder of a special mining lease to which this section applies
    remains liable for all environmental, reclamation, rehabilitation, royalty, rent, taxation and compensation obligations and liabilities that applied to the holder during the term of its special mining lease.

I have heard nowhere of any application for extension of this exploration licence.
    I have read nowhere of the ABG granting an extension of this exploration licence.
    What I read says this special licence expired on 8 September 2016.
    I read nowhere of any 'first right of refusal'.
    So what is the basis of this special 'first right of refusal', where does it exist other than in the mnds of BCL & John Momis. Please show us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.